Welcome. We are delighted that you are either considering making St. Paul your new home or have already chosen to move here! The greater St. Paul area has a thriving Jewish community with an active, engaged and highly affiliated population. This is truly a place for everyone. The Jewish Federation of Greater St. Paul is the place to get connected.
From events and special interest groups to volunteering and philanthropy opportunities, we offer multiple ways for you to connect to Jewish life and our local community.
• Tell us about yourself and request a free Shalom St. Paul Welcome Kit
• Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter and quarterly newsletter Kesher Connections.
• Explore local Jewish events, programs and other opportunities on the Community Calendar.
• Find Jewish schools and camps.
• Want to find others to connect with or find out more information that most interests you: Children & Youth, Families, Legal Professionals, Medical Professionals, Women, or Young Adults.
We would love to speak with you and help connect you with the activities and information that you're interested in. Please contact Sharyn Effress Pesses at email@example.com. Find out more on our Community Resources page.