Job Title: Campaign Associate/Senior Associate
Date Last Updated: 6/20/2012
Job ID #: 9885
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Greater AtlantaLocation:
Campaign Associate/Senior Associate
JEWISH FEDERATION OF GREATER ATLANTA
DEPARTMENT: Community Campaign
REPORTS TO: Campaign Manager
Under the supervision of a Campaign Manager, assists in the planning and implementation of events, cultivating new leadership and assisting in the management of the solicitation process with opportunity for specific divisional based assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Campaign Development (55%)
- Assist in management of solicitation process including recruitment and follow-up with team leaders and team members; prospect selection; creation and maintenance of various solicitation lists and training tools; personal solicitation; and follow-up with donor problems through resolution.
- Plan and implement strategies to recruit Campaign volunteers to ensure sufficient numbers of volunteers to complete projects.
- Identify and meet with potential new donors to increase involvement and support for the Annual Campaign.
- Support the Federation’s campaign by accurately and successfully completing special assignments according to defined timelines, cooperating with co-workers and volunteers to achieve the campaign goals.
Programs and Events (40%)
- Assist in planning events and missions including leadership recruitment and management, marketing and recruitment; logistics; and follow-up to ensure involvement in Federation.
- Oversee the organization of and recruitment for outreach/appreciation events and missions to increase involvement in the campaign.
- Provide support to co-workers to facilitate Campaign activities.
- Promote the mission of the Federation at all times through superior customer service to all and through the efficient use and care of resources.
- The above job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for employees in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this job.
STATUS AND SCOPE:
Initiate and respond to ongoing contacts with Campaign and Federation staff, donors, volunteers and members of the local and national community.
- Bachelors of Art or Bachelors of Science degree, Master Preferred (Senior Associate).
- 2-3 years of experience in a non-profit fundraising organization or equivalent.
- Management of diverse constituencies and knowledge of the Jewish community preferred.
- Experience in volunteer management and group facilitation helpful.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities, knowledge and ability to use databases, computer spreadsheets, word processing and other basic programs.
- Must have own transportation, valid State of Georgia driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance for traveling to outside meetings and events as well as occasional transporting of materials.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Position requires stamina to work extended days to include early morning, evening and weekend events and meetings in addition to the regular work schedule.
- Position requires flexibility with the ability to focus on detail while handling multiple tasks and periods of frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to plan and organize assignments independently, to create and develop research and to present information effectively to groups.
2-5 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - BJContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.