Job Title: Campaign Manager
Date Last Updated: 8/29/2012
Job ID #: 10449
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Greater DallasLocation:
Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
The Campaign Manager position is responsible for overseeing the general campaign to maximize community participation and contributions; planning and coordinating affinity group events; and securing corporate sponsorships. Provides general program support to the Chief Development Officer and the Campaign team to assure all operations run smoothly and efficiently. This position reports to the Chief Development Officer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages campaign-related operations ensuring the achievement of campaign goals, smooth operations, and exceptional relationships with community constituents and donors.
- Designs and delivers timely management reports that reflect campaign activity and progress
- Plans and coordinates Federation affinity group strategy in collaboration with the Chief Development Officer.
- Collaborates in developing campaign objectives, recruits and trains volunteer solicitors, coordinates campaign events, generates campaign reports, and evaluates campaign status.
- Collaborates with volunteer leadership in developing new affinity donor networks.
- Collaborates with Marketing on campaign-related collateral and event materials, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and consistency of message in all activities.
- Plans and implements relevant committee and task force meetings. Organizes attendance, logistics, agenda and materials preparation, meeting minutes and follow-up items, ensuring timely delivery and accuracy.
- Assists with budget preparation and monitoring for general campaign and affinity groups.
- Directs new gift efforts to expand the number of annual donors to the campaign.
- Works with divisional leadership to develop year-round program of campaign, educational and recognition activities.
- Participates actively as a member of the campaign team.
- Actively participates in campaign events, phone-a-thons, and other associated Federation events and activities.
- Assists Chief Development Officer as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial resource development including donor development and major gift solicitation, preferably in the Federation system.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products and Raiser’s Edge database.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills including the ability to meet, greet and educate people with confidence and poise.
- Ability to logically solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and be detail oriented.
- Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations.
- Discretion handling and communicating sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Sensitivity to Jewish cultureand
5-10 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - CMContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.