Job Title: Director, Corporate Engagement
Date Last Updated: 6/13/2012
Job ID #: 10144
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish United Fund of ChicagoLocation:
Director, Corporate Engagement
Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
Under the supervision of the Vice President, Financial Resource Development, the Director, Corporate Engagement is responsible for managing the charitable relationship that corporations and businesses have with Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago (JUF/JF). This includes overseeing corporate sponsorships through the corporate partners program, corporate giving to the annual campaign, and partnering with colleagues in the Resource Development and Community Planning department in facilitating corporate grants to the Federation and the overall system. In addition, the Director, Corporate Engagement will work with the Trades, Industries, and Professions department and development officers in identifying individual donor development and education opportunities within the corporate world, assist with the matching gift program, and partner with TOV in building a culture of JUF/JF-sponsored corporate volunteerism.
- Strategize and implement a growing corporate partners program through cultivation, relationship building, solicitation and stewardship of corporations and businesses with the goal of obtaining sponsorship dollars.
- Partner with TIP and development officer colleagues in identifying and tracking individual donor opportunities within the corporate world.
- Partner with Resource Development and Community Planning department colleagues in identifying and soliciting corporate and corporate foundation grant-making opportunities.
- Partner with TOV in developing JUF/JF-sponsored volunteer engagement opportunities for corporations and their employees.
- Assist with the coordination and growth of the matching gifts program and any additional initiatives that contribute to the branding and exposure of JUF/JF within the corporate world.
- Provides general support for all other campaign events, phonathons, and special events
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Xeven to ten years of increasing responsibility in a Federation, fundraising institution, or in the field of corporate relations or sponsorship development for a non-profit organization. Contacts within the corporate world a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Willing and able to meet with and solicit individuals and representatives of corporations.
- An understanding of corporate philanthropy and how to structure deals and agreements for the mutual benefit of all parties.
- Ability to be a self-starter, to handle multiple projects, and to work with a diverse group of colleagues.
- Knowledgeable about and have an interest in the Jewish Community.
5-10 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - RWContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.