Job Title: Coordrinator of Campaign and Community Outreach
Date Last Updated: 6/21/2012
Job ID #: 10304
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Rockland CountyLocation:
West Nyack, New YorkStatus:
Coordinator of Campaign and Community Outreach
Jewish Federation of Rockland County
The Coordinator of Campaign and Community Outreach shall have responsibility for managing, with the support of and in consultation with the Executive Director, of the Jewish Federation’s fundraising efforts including but not limited to the annual Campaign, Women’s Division and other special fundraising campaigns, programs and activities. For information about the Jewish Federation of Rockland County, visit www.jewishrockland.org.
Reporting to and in consultation and with the support of the Executive Director, the Coordinator of campaign and community outreach will:
- Help to identify, recruit and manage volunteer leadership for the Federation campaign and work with the campaign chair to organize and coordinate the activities of a volunteer campaign cabinet committee for the general campaign as well as the management and coordination of the Women’s Division.
- Manage all fundraising programs and activities for donors under $1,000 including but not limited to solicitations, fundraising events, and volunteer telethons. Such programs may include but are not limited to Super Sunday, Golf & Tennis Outing and other programs.
- Manage the timely production of fundraising and campaign reports and other statistical data; as well as working in conjunction with the administrative assistant on the timely production of thank you and acknowledgement letters to donors for gifts, pledges, and payments.
- Working with the marketing director to insure that public relations, promotion, and communications of Federation fundraising events and programs are included in the federation publications, web site and other such PR outlets.
- The Coordinator of Campaign and Community Outreach will be expected to undertake and conduct cultivation, direct solicitation, and stewardship of donors on behalf of Federation in consultation with the Executive Director.
- Will coordinate the Federations Leadership Development program which includes recruitment, course development and engagement of participant while in the course as well as after.
- Coordinate and staff the Jewish Community Relations Council of the Jewish Federation of Rockland, an important outreach tool for our Federation.
- Undertake and assume other professional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience
- A familiarity with the Jewish communal world and preferably the Jewish Federation Movement
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through on tasks, anticipate needs and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to successfully work collaboratively with colleagues, steward good relationships with donors, volunteers and other community stakeholders.
- Willingness to take on challenges
- Good computer skills including data base management and other office applications
For more information and to apply submit resume to:Desired Education Degree/Level:
2-5 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA - MCLE - RWContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.