Job Title: Annual Campaign Director
Date Last Updated: 7/27/2012
Job ID #: 10176
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Greater VancouverLocation:
Vancouver, British ColumbiaStatus:
Annual Campaign Director
Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver
The Director of the Federation Annual Campaign is responsible for managing all aspects of the Federation Annual Campaign ($7.8 M in 2011) and supervises and manages the campaign staff. This position will supervise 3 staff (Women's Division Director, Database Manager and Adminstrative Assistant. In addition, the Annual Campaign Director will interact collaboratively with Federation departments including Finance and Marketing. This position reports to the Associate Executive Director, Financial Resource Development.
For more information about the Federation and Vancouver Jewish community, visit the Federation website - www.jfgv.org.
- Develop and implement the annual campaign plan through consultation with volunteer leadership, the AED of Financial Resource Development and the Federation CEO.
- Coordinate and manage activities related to campaign divisions, events and programs.
- Develop a comprehensive program of canvasser recruitment, training and volunteer development to ensure strong community leadership of the campaign effort.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify and incorporate new donors in the campaign to enlarge the donor base.
- Engage, train and supervise campaign staff to ensure successful implementation of assigned tasks and responsibilities, and to ensure continued professional growth and development of the campaign team.
- Report on campaign progress and results, including the production of campaign financial reports and tracking of pledges.
- Work with AED of Financial Resource Development and the Director of Marketing and Communications to develop campaign marketing and public relations strategies and materials to promote the Federation Annual Campaign with Federation constituents and the broader Jewish community.
- Develop campaign communications and correspondence, including donor solicitation, recognition and stewardship materials.
- Work with the AED of Financial Resource Development and the Director of Marketing and Communications to facilitate the community campaign, including direct mail, email and internet strategies.
- Develop and implement a corporate sponsorship program to expand this facet of support for campaign programs.
- Manage and coordinate telefunding initiatives for the annual campaign.
- Liaise with the Jewish Federations of Canada and the Jewish Federations of North America on all campaign related matters.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, in Jewish communal studies, non-profit management, business or related areas,
- 5-7 years’ experience in fundraising and volunteer management.
- Demonstrated management and leadership abilities, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proven positive interpersonal skills.
- Also critical are skills in the areas of planning, understanding database management, and understanding of the organized Jewish community and volunteer leadership/professional relationships.
5-10 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - RWContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.