Job Title: Campaign Associate
Date Last Updated: 3/17/2013
Job ID #: 10085
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Greater Miami Jewish FederationLocation:
GREATER MIAMI JEWISH FEDERATION
CAMPAIGN ASSOCIATE - NORTH DADE BRANCH
The North Dade Branch Campaign Associate is responsible for helping implement the Federation’s efforts in the North Dade/Aventura area. This is the Miami Jewish Community’s fastest growing and most diverse area. The person in this position will be responsible for working on the Federation’s annual campaign, which includes making face to face solicitations. The person will also work with local agencies, day schools, synagogues, and other organizations to foster a climate of community and collaboration. The Campaign Associate will also encourage the people of North Dade to fully participate in the programs sponsored by the Federation. A key responsibility is developing a continuity of leadership.
The Associate will potentially spend up to 1/3 of their time coordinating the activities of the Northeast Dade Women’s Department of the Federation.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships with donors that will lead to a person’s financial and leadership commitment to the Federation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a leader and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of volunteer/professional dynamics and ability to develop volunteer committees to implement the campaign plans in their assignment.
- Self starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Capacity to manage and organize information confidentially.
- Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluency in Spanish as preferred
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Bachelor degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Jewish customs and traditions is preferred.
- One to two years experience in community organizing and financial resource development functions for a Jewish communal agency.
Specific Responsibilities may include:
- Actively recruit volunteer solicitors and monitor their assignments
- Organize phon-a-thons periodically throughout the year
- Establish committees and programs in various geographical neighborhoods in North Dade
- Support/coordinate and recruit for Federation events and programs
- Plan agency tours to expose potential donors to the work of the Federation
- Coordinate hands-on volunteer opportunities with our Jewish Volunteer Center.
- Provide a Federation presence in other community organization activities.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Desired Education Degree/Level:
Less than 2 years experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - BJContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.