Job Title: Annual Campaign Officer
Date Last Updated: 5/15/2012
Job ID #: 10047
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Ocean County Jewish FederationLocation:
Lakewood, New JerseyStatus:
Annual Campaign Officer
Jewish Federation of Ocean County
- Staff the Federation annual campaign under the supervision of the E. D.
- S/he will work closely with the lay leadership, campaign chair and cabinet to design an annual campaign plan to include goals for each division. Provide regular progress reports.
- Engage in a minimum of two outreach cultivation and solicitation one-on-one meetings with community members per week.
- Staff together with the E. D. and Chair, Family Circle, JFOC’s Major Gifts Event
- Recruit, develop, train, and engage a new group of campaign lay solicitors.
- Staff and assist lay leadership to plan events and campaign outreach functions:
Ø Super Sunday
Ø Place to Be (WD)
Ø 3 Pin Event (WD)
Ø Maimonides Society
Ø Brandeis Society
Ø Outreach Events
Ø Gated Community Events
Ø Develop new events as needed
Set and fulfill campaign goals, by division along with campaign chair. Proficient in MS Office applications, able to generate and provide regular monitoring reports.
- Grant-writing and Endowment program experience a plus.
- Staff other Federation committees and assignments as requested from time to time by supervisor.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Strong people skills, ability to form relationships and understand individual’s concerns.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral skills. Ability to articulate and summarize meetings.
- Passion for and knowledge of Jewish community and Israel issues and priorities.
- Team player, able to work with lay leadership and provide programmatic direction.
- Computer literate; knowledge of MS Office including Access.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fundraising experience in a not-for-profit environment preferred.
- Grant writing and knowledge of Endowment fundamentals a plus.
2-5 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - RWContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.